Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Ballew

Oh my how should I start? First off I am very fortunate that Eric and Renee were interested in me photographing their NEWBORN! Baby Ballew, also known as Tyler Ballew, was only 11 days old when I visited them at their home. I made sure and set aside extra time for the session since babies. let a lone newborns, are very unpredictable and have lots of needs to take care of...

As you can see from the results of the photographs below the session went wonderful! I honestly could not of been happier. When I started editing tyler's photos I was giddy, yes giddy. I really wanted to capture that NEWBORN essence because a lot of people don't think to do it and within weeks they are not newborns anymore. They are only this little for a very short period of time.

We took a bundle of the photos and created a Christmas card/announcement for Tyler all in one and it turned out great, I will post it once the holidays are over :)

Hope everyone enjoys the photos!!














kisses from mommy

*I wanted to make sure and capture a few really good photos of Mommy and Tyler since they had mentioned that they had many pictures with everyone else except for mom.
Calming Tyler down




"SSSSHHHHHHHHHH"
mommy & Tyler
Tyler's wonderful room

No comments:

Post a Comment